Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello, World!

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my work for ECE 4974, an independent study course in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Virginia Tech. I intend to provide visibility to my work as I strive to accrue and apply knowledge about DSP, audio and music synthesis in software, and human-computer interfacing with respects to the arts and music. Ideally, I shall be making posts several times a week with information, ideas, and reflections about the information I have gathered throughout the week.

So, hello world! I hope my musings and discussions shall be enlightening, entertaining, and enkindling for you, the reader. I'm excited that you have decided to embark on this journey with me, so relax, indulge my verbose and often wayward writing style, and feel free to correct any heinous errors I might make. Happy coding!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know - somebody is reading your blog. No pressure.
    -Pressure

    ReplyDelete